Monday, July 27, 2009

CLASS NOTES ANEW

The real monsoon in Munnar was hard but short and seems to be over just like the striking of a lightning. Now once again its sunny days in Munnar but don't know for how long. The classes this year started slowly and sleepily like any other odd semesters in the midst of the rains on the top of this hill.
I am given a new responsibility - handing classes for the final years - lecturing on a purely theoretical yet interesting, completely tedious and mind- numbing subject - Industrial Organization and Management.

I have decided to ask them more questions and make them think rather than theoretical lessons. We have some fun sessions also to boggle the minds of this intelligent bunch of people. My class notes are published weekly on a new blog :

Classnotesmadeeasy.blogspot.com
The main aim of designing that blog is just to make sure that STUDENTS feel comfortable with my class notes, i.e. every detail which I discuss in class has been portrayed there point wise.

So that is not a site which gives any detail information for in depth study and research but a page which provides a site into my lecture notes.
I hope students are benefited in some way or the other through the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that you are ack with a post!! And that to0 introducing a wonderful venture!! Keep up the good work madam....

    ReplyDelete